The ELF Drop-In AR-10 Trigger has been built to withstand the punishment of high powered calibers. Its the only AR trigger using aircraft needle bearings for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The heavy hammer combined with .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring ensures full ignition of any ammo including .308 and 7.62×39. Pull weight from 2 3/4 lbs. to 4 lbs. is easy to adjust – can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. This strong, light trigger system is made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee by Elftmann.
• Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
• Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
• Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and heavy hammer ensure proper ignition of any ammunition
• Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
• Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use – made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
• Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
• High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing